Dear valued customers,
We are all going through major changes in our daily lives due to COVID-19 and we understand your need to communicate with work, friends and family especially if you are at home. However in order to ensure the safety of our staff and the public, we have temporarily changed our hours and policies as follows:
Monday to Friday: 11am-6pm
Techmania is here to help our community through these difficult times. For April and May we will be offering:
(Techmania Emergency Computer Help)
20% OFF on ANY Computer or Laptop (cannot be combined with any other promotion, reward points & coupons; doesn’t apply to custom built PCs)
50% OFF for the first Remote PC ½ hour session (regular $39.99 per ½ hour)
$15 FLAT FEE for home deliveries in HRM
All IN-STORE and ON-SITE services have been suspended effective immediately until further notice:
- ALL in-store and on-site services have been suspended including software and hardware service, repairs or upgrades of ANY kind
- You will not be allowed to bring any device or parts in the store to minimize risk of contamination
- We have suspended returns and warranty checks to minimize risk of contamination. As such all purchases at this point in time are considered final.
We are still open for IN-STORE Shopping, Custom Computer Building using ONLY our own new parts, and Remote PC technical support. Please be mindful of the following:
- We will be allowing two customers in at a time.
- All customers should refrain from touching any surfaces or in-store devices and parts
- At all times keep 8 feet distance from each other
- If you are showing any signs of symptoms such as fever, coughing or if you have traveled outside the province in the past 14 days you will not be allowed entry at the shop
- We will phone customers with online purchases ahead of completing the sale. This is to insure a method of delivery or pickup of your items.
If you are affected by any of these changes or you have any concerns please call the store at 902-407-1243 and ask to speak with Costas.
Thank you for your understanding and support. Stay safe!